Friday, May 16, 2008

Notes to myself

Some things to remember this week:

- c&p from email sent -
Have you ever walked by someone, or had someone walk by you, that looks totally normal (as in, not a junkie, not drunk, not really unhappy lookin, not obviously mentally ill or what have you) and you feel the oppression coming from them? That happened to me this morning. It almost knocked me over. I stopped and prayed, didn't approach the woman, she was a few feet away from me at a bus stop, and I just prayed right then and there. She looked fine, there was no reason really to feel that way, but whoa.
I have had that happen a few times before I guess, clearest memory was at the seminar when we had our eyes closed and we were praying for revelation, didn't know who was in front of us and I just felt overwhelming fear coming from the person. We were asking for those revelations then, this time, I was just listening to Third Day and minding my own business.
Huh. Guess God had other ideas. I did feel things begin to lift as I prayed.

- identifying the soul tie bind J's under, and starting to interceed to break it. Then realizing something that should already be broken in me isn't - and that it needs to be. The bank card being "mysteriously" eaten seems to confirm that. (Yes, there is a connection between that bank card and a soul tie. That won't make sense to anyone but me, but it's the truth.) Very painful, but whatever I need to do to die to the world, I will do.

- almost getting sickened by the wrongness of the "testimony" given about seeing "satan" and the angels in chat. It was just unbelievably wrong.

- prayerfuly beginning a hunt to discern the truth about the Florida revivals in Lakeland, and that whole situation. Even more disunity in the church is being threatened.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32 (NIV)

No comments: