Sunday, March 16, 2008

I really never thought I would do this

A blog? Me? Who in their right mind would want to hear (read?) the jumbled yammering of this odd misfit?

Huh.

That question really isn't for me to answer is it? To be honest, I am not sure it matters. I do need some form of journal with everything that's going on in my life, and when I saw that a Pastor that I greatly respect (although have never met) started a blog on here, I felt a tug to do the same.

This blog is not going to be about me. I won't be expressing my likes or dislikes about movies, what I ate for dinner, or how I have been told that screwdrivers (the tool) and I are not emotionally compatible. This is going to be about God, what He is doing in my life, and various observations and discoveries along those lines. My life isn't about me anymore, it's about giving Him the glory, and I can't see blogging being any different.

No comments: